Original Construction: 1911
Restoration Completed: 2001
Project Cost: $25 million
Scale: 675,000 sq. ft.
Services Provided: Architect of Record, Preservation Consultant for Federal Tax Credit and Conservation Easement
Ohio Historic Preservation Office of the Ohio Historical Society: 2001 Merit Award Winner
National Association of Housing & Building: 2001 Best Loft Development in the U.S.
Originally known as the Otis Terminals Warehouse, the complex consists of two buildings constructed at different dates and totaling over 620,000 sq. ft. The project established 250 residential units, associated interior parking and limited retail space. The interior of the warehouse was historically void of partitions with major character defining features being expressed through the structure and construction technique - all of which were maintained in the rehabilitation. The residential units include a mix of one and two bedrooms which are comprised of two story units and flats.